Tasting & Tap Room Expo|Craft Beverage Expo & Conference
2024 Speaker & Topic Submission Portal
Thank you for your interest in submitting a speaker or topic! Please submit your application by February 20th, 2024.
Reviews and approvals will be sent by February 29, 2024.
You will need to log in or create an account in order to submit or review a topic.
Thank you for submitting a presentation for the 2024 Tasting & Tap Room Expo | Craft Beverage Expo & Conference in Reno, NV on May 7-8, 2024. Our attendees are diverse with two specific audience types. Craft Beverage Expo & Conference attendees consist of adult craft beverage producers in segments including but not limited to beer, wine, spirits, cider, mead, and kombucha. The Tasting & Tap Room Expo attendees consist of owners, operators, and managers of wine, beer, spirits, tasting and tap rooms from small and boutique to large scale wineries, distilleries and breweries.
Thought leaders from throughout both of these the industries converge for two full days of peer-to-peer learning, panel discussions, workshops as well as a connecting on a robust expo show shared by both events. Subject matter experts from inside and outside both industries lead an inspired line up of topics. If you have an idea not listed that you would like to pitch, we welcome your submission for review!
Topics of interest for the Craft Beverage Expo & Conference attendees include:
- Traditional and alternative distribution
- Distributor relationships
- Product expansion
- Brand architecture/trends
- Market expansion
- Generational Marketing
- Branding and packaging
- Digital Presence
- Diversity and inclusion
- Supply chain issues
- Voices in on-premise, Voices in off-premise, Voices in DTC
- Lifestyle positioning
Topics of interest for the Tasting & Tap Room Expo attendees include:
- UX Design for Your Tasting & Tap Room
- Leveraging the Latest in Technology & Innovation
- Member Marketing
- Permitting Contractors & Regulatory Issues – What to Know Before You Push Go
- Customer Success & The Art Of Tasting & Tap Room Hospitality
- Retail Strategies, Merchandising and the Gift Shop Experience
- Sessions are expected to focus on not only thought leadership, but also tools, skills and problem solving for real-world application. The goal of each session is to have attendees walk away with actionable insights to improve their business.
- Proposals should clearly outline learning objectives for each session.
- Our mission is to educate the tasting & tap room owners, operators and managers as well as makers of craft spirits, beer, wine, cider and more. Successful sessions are business-oriented touching on challenges and solutions.
- Sessions vary in length. We are open to submissions of different lengths and formats. Please include this information in your description.
- All sessions should be educational and not product sales pitches. Proposals from exhibitors are welcome as long as there are customers participating in the presentation and the content is fair and balanced.
- All accepted speakers will receive a full complimentary registration to the event. However, all speakers are responsible for their own travel and lodging expenses.
- We have the right to combine submissions into one session or move submissions from one format to another as needed.
- We invite you to submit one or more topics for consideration.
Please submit a separate form for each topic.
Submission Deadline: February 20th, 2024
Questions? Please contact: Jalyn at email@example.com